Tuesday, January 8, 2013

From Miss to Mrs. I Go

Boy meets girl. Boy buys ring. Girl makes blog. 
At least in my case, that is the order of events. 

    Let me introduce myself. My name is Meagan Rae. Rae is not my last name, but my middle one. Yep, that's how we do it down there in the South. I say down there because I am from a small town in Mississippi but I'm currently a resident of Nashville, TN. I've started this here blog because my last name will soon be changing. You guessed it, I'm engaged! You would think after twenty five seven years of dreaming up your big day it would be simple when the day came. I mean, you've had plenty of time to pin DIY crafts and gowns to your Wishful Wedding Pinterest board. Not the case. In fact, I've found that there are so many options these days that you lose track of the important factors of your wedding day. Everything does not have to match or be traditional, break the bank, or create madness within your family tree. I've created this page as a go-to, a guide, a story, and somewhere to land in case all other options fail. If you are also a soon to be Mrs., please feel free to follow along and take the steps with me in choosing every single detail of our day. I'm going to journey through hundreds of options with a Southern flair and pick out my very favorites. Ready? Let's get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment